Thursday, January 17, 2008

Welcome


I’m studying both advertising & corporate communications and public affairs (CCPA) at SMU. This blog is part of a CCPA class that involves corporate networking and modern technology. Our class focuses on the blog. Each student has created a site that explores their interests in the communication field and allows them to post opinions about any topic. I’ll have to admit that I’m not a pro at bloging, but I hope to learn more throughout the semester. If you have any advice about the best practices in the PR or communications field, I would love to know about it. Please feel free to post.

Thanks,

Whitney

3 comments:

Taylor Lynn said...

Hey Whitney,
We're going to learn a lot in our blogging class. I don't really know much either!
Taylor

Elissa Fairchild said...

Hey Whitney! Your blog is looking great so far! I am looking forward to exploring the "blogosphere" with you this semester and I am really interested to see how you incorporate an advertising perspective in your posts!

Rachael Russell said...

Whit, I love how you have started your blog!